Inflation in Russia has reached 8% since the beginning of this year. Since the beginning of June alone it has been 0.4% which is twice the amount from the same period last year.
Multiplication of unlawful disjunctions
-
Charles B. writes: Apparently, birds are not considered wild animals by
law. Reference here, where apparently feeding them in parks in permitted
except if ...
Am I being served?
-
Last week I went to a shop. It’s a place selling a specialist kind of shoe:
wide toe-box, zero drop, for those who recognise that deforming our feet in
tra...
#136: My So-Called Life
-
Though very specific to white people who were going through an awkward
phase in 1995 (basically anyone between eleven and forty), My So-Called
Life’s reson...
A linguistic win for W: or, "What 'I' Means"
-
This NYT article reports on a paper published in The Journal of Research in
Personality in which Richard Slatcher analyzes Kerry's and W's political
speech...
No comments:
Post a Comment